What Makes Us Feel Like a Paintball City.
- It gets people off the couch and electronics for a few hours. It forces you to socialize with other players and teammates, therefore improving your social and communication skills.
- Paintball players are more mature IMHO than other sports players. They are also less competitive and don’t get mad if you are a bad player or your team is doing bad in a game, unlike in volleyball, soccer, rugby, or football. If a football, volleyball, soccer, or rugby team has some bad players or they lose a game, players might get mad or even hit each other since there is physical contact allowed in those sports. In paintball, this is not the case. Your teammates may sometimes compliment you and praise you even if you’re not the best paintball player on the field. Most people know how to throw, hit, or kick a ball relatively well, but not everyone is good at shooting paintball guns, so the playing field is leveled out in paintball. Therefore, anyone can learn to play paintball.
- Paintball is one of the safest sports around. If you are wearing all the proper safety equipment, you will NOT get hurt. The only way of getting hurt is playing recklessly and running into bunkers, tripping over something on the field, or removing your mask and getting shot in the eye. The most serious paintball injuries are twisted ankles, sprained muscles, and eye injuries. When I play paintball, I always wear army fatigues, a tactical vest, gloves, combat boots, elbow pads, a paintball mask, a headband to wick sweat away from my eyes, and a head and neck cover. I recently got a helmet to protect my head and also attach an action camera to record my paintball games.
- Paintball players for the most part, don’t scream like little babies when a paintball is shot at them, unlike in other sports like volleyball. I have played volleyball with people who scream like little babies when the ball is hit towards them. The reason why? Volleyballs are much bigger than paintballs and could cause an eye injury when hit in the eye because you are not wearing a mask. In paintball, you are wearing a mask with a very strong lens that can stop a paintball from hitting you in the eye. However, I still think screaming when a volleyball is hit towards you as an adult is still kind of childish If you scream when a volleyball is hit at your face, I suggest that you give paintball a try. You won’t be screaming any more. However if someone screams when you shoot at them, it gives you an advantage to shoot them out if the game and eliminate them since they gave away their position on the field. It makes for some hilarious GoPro paintball footage that you can post on social media and get tons of views.
- Paintball players exercise good sportsmanship and are honest. I have played paintball 6 times and I have never once come upon a cheater who has wiped paint after being hit and continued playing.
- Paintball field staff and referees are very nice and respectful. Referees always give strict safety briefings while also emphasizing fun, safe and fair play and sportsmanship at the same time. Safety is the utmost priority at a paintball field.
- There is no physical contact in paintball. If you hit someone on the other team or your own teammate, you will be kicked out of the game by the referee.
Contact us now to make your booking!